Monday, March 1, 2010

The Party

Alright, I found the pictures from Leah's birthday and her party. She spent most of the day with her Grandma Chapman since it was our Grandma day (one day a month when Jake's mom watches the kids so I can do whatever). I bought her a little Birthday Girl shirt and a mini cake-I think she liked the cake more than the shirt. We sang Happy Birthday, let her eat her cake, and then she opened a few gifts. A few days later was her party-here's a few pictures. She was sick the day of her party so she wasn't looking her best, but still rather cute if I say so.

2 comments:

  1. She is one LOVED and CUTE girl!!!! Happy Birthday Leah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is 1?! I can't believe it. She is so sweet. I am so sad not to get to see her sweet face on Sunday's anymore. Sad. It hit me on Sunday all the people I will miss, we will have to have a get together!

    ReplyDelete