Friday, June 11, 2010

Yep...

We're still here and doing well. I finally uploaded pictures from my camera since the card is full. :) Here's a few until I have more time to post.

Isaac turned 3 and had a super hero birthday party. Here's his cape...there's a lightening bolt and an "I" on it.


Kristelle and I took the kids to Reiman gardens in Ames before she and Eric left for rotations. We then enjoyed a very yummy lunch at Hickory Park.


That same night my whole family spent some time at Incredible Pizza Company. The kids had a blast and we all enjoyed earning and cashing in our tickets.


For the first time ever, we finally made it to the Farmer's Market downtown. It was fun-nothing spectacular in our opinion. Isaac loved riding this little train thing (there were lots of little cars being pulled by a tractor). He was especially excited about it because it was the same one he rode last summer at the Balloon Festival in Indianola.


The Chapman family planted pumpkin seeds so we'd have pumpkins to carve in October. So far, they've all sprouted so it should be a great harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment