Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A day in the life...

Here's a few random pictures from our daily life...The one of the kitchen floor is the result of a 2 year-old attempting to take an almost-full pitcher of juice out of the fridge while I was getting his cup. No worries...it only took 3 floor moppings, a total wipedown of the cabinet fronts, full scrub of the entire fridge interior, and moving the fridge all the way out of its current location to clean up the mess. Ah well....no use crying over spilled juice, right? (Notice my shoes just barely out of the disaster zone-Isaac wore them and left there...little (and lucky!) stinker!)

1 comment:

  1. That spilt juice picture just made my night! Last night, we came home from a full day up in St George and had left our dog in the laundry room all day with her new puppies. One step inside our house was all I needed to smell...my dog had diarrhea all over the laundry room. We had to pull out the washer and dryer and scrub the floors 4 times! I guess she had even tried jumping to open the doors because the doorknobs needed sterilizing as well! Then, to add the cherry on top, my girls were playing in their toy room this morning and came out running saying..."Mom, I think Sadie pooped on the carpet in the toy room" AHHHHH! Anyone interesed in a dog? I might have one to give away! JK- she has actually been a great dog...especially with going to the bathroom outside. Maybe she is losing bowel control after having 8 puppies! PS- your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete