Wednesday, December 16, 2009

King of the Throne

We have been living the exciting life of potty-training around here the last little while. Isaac has done really well with it. I fear to write this now as I put Isaac down for his nap in underwear and not a diaper like I have been. He's been asleep for over 3 hours. Not sure what to expect. He's woken up with a dry diaper from all night and his naps the last several days so I figure why not?!? So far the only issue is that he's so stinking skinny there's only one brand of underwear that will stay on him. Why don't they just make regular 2T underwear instead of 2T/3T?!?!? What is the deal? Hopefully he'll continue doing well. It's great only have 1 in diapers! Hmm...as I sit here and write this Leah just filled-probably overfilled-her diaper. Lovely. Guess that ends this post!

Check out that cute little boy bum in REAL underwear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment