Friday, January 30, 2015

January part 2

Earlier this month, Jake and I were asked to meet with our bishop and I was extended a calling I feel very inadequate to hold. As of last Sunday, I am officially the new Relief Society President in our ward. Wow! I am so overwhelmed and humbled and scared and excited and a million other emotions! I look forward to what the Lord will teach me through this opportunity and pray that I will have the wisdom and understanding to help the sisters in our ward. I have some wonderful ladies to work with and feel confident that we will have a great presidency. Wish me luck (and pray for me!)

We were able to go out to our land last week and have a campfire. It was so much fun being there and knowing it will soon be home. Several times we commented on how crazy it was that it was the end of January and we were outside in hoodies roasting marshmallows. We also found out that the family looking at our house chose another one (with a full tax abatement). :( So we are in the process of doing some changes to our marketing and selling strategies and will continue to hope and pray it sells soon.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment